Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJF61
Helper IV
Helper IV

Flow with HTML Table

Hello,

I have the portion of a Flow shown.  The process is working; however, I want the Employee column to display the "Created By DisplayName" and not all of the associated CreatedBy information (shown below the Flow pic).

RJF61_0-1655994884223.png

RJF61_1-1655995874392.png

I have a field CreatedByDN in my List that is populated with the CreatedBy information as "DisplayName"; however, I receive an error when I enter item()['CreatedByDN'] in the Value field.  I also receive an additional error when I enter item()['WO_x0020_Number'] in the other Value field shown.

How do I format the DisplayName and obtain these values?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Ventit
Resolver I
Resolver I

Yu should be able to simply select all the sub elements from the dynamic content.   If you do not see it to select then  create a compose after the filter array and see if you can add it then.  You should then be able to run your mouse over it to see the syntax

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,030)