Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Flow with OneDrive for Business for all users

Hello,

I have created a flow that, when you create a file in a specified folder on OneDrive for Business, a trigger starts and send an email to a particular user.

Is it possible to create a generic flow of this type for every user in my organization? At this time, the OneDrive for Business action is bound to a single user when you create the action: any trick to overcome this problem?

If not possible to create a generic flow, do you think that it is practical that every user create e flow for itself: for me in my organization is not possible..however if there a possibility to script the creation!!!

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Interactive Media S.p.A.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi @mmangiante,

At this time it is not possible to share a generic flow, as the flow is bound to the connection of the user who creates it.

We are aware that being able to share flows and override connections would be a huge usability benefit. These items are definitely in our backlog.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

I think I found an answer here: Share Flows between users

Marco Mangiante

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi @mmangiante,

At this time it is not possible to share a generic flow, as the flow is bound to the connection of the user who creates it.

We are aware that being able to share flows and override connections would be a huge usability benefit. These items are definitely in our backlog.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,518)