cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DayBradley

Flow with compose not pulling all data

Hi, I'm trying to create a pdf from a form. I have created a flow to export it to html and then create a pdf from that using replace in compose. For most of the lines it is pulling the form data in correctly, but there are a few lines that it is not. I have screenshotted 3 lines - one is pulling and the other two are not. They seem to be set up exactly the same to me. 

Image shows the pdf export at the top left - items in curly brackets should be data

HTML template below that showing the exact syntax and spelling

On the right is the code in the flow.. I couldn't get it all in there, but it's a replace(compose above it), '{exact text from template}',selected data point I want to replace it with
I've redone it a couple of times, and even tried pulling that data into the wrong line (tried pulling the psi number into the sales shipment number) and it wouldn't so it seems like it's not "finding" the text to replace it..?

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DayBradley

Replying to myself in case someone else makes the same silly mistake.. I had somehow managed to skip 14 and 15 when I referenced the previous compose.. Compose 16 output was referencing 13 instead of 15 so was just skipping those 2 lines all together. Not sure how I managed that, but there's the solution 😅

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DayBradley

Seems my attachment didn't work.. here's the reference screenshot..

Convert-to-PDF-Error.jpg

DayBradley

Replying to myself in case someone else makes the same silly mistake.. I had somehow managed to skip 14 and 15 when I referenced the previous compose.. Compose 16 output was referencing 13 instead of 15 so was just skipping those 2 lines all together. Not sure how I managed that, but there's the solution 😅

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,366)