cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MVasc0ncelos
Level: Powered On

Flow with multiple conditions copy items from one SharePoint list to another recursive

Hello,
I want to create a logistics system with a SharePoint list and then copy the items to another SharePoint list so people from the financial department can put information.
I have a Sharepoint list with a column "DATA" which is a date/time column and what I need is that the flow copy items from the last day to the second one. Why last day? because people from logistics can create items for the next days and then change them, after "today" items are not changed so if flow occurs every day and copy them to the second list it's ok.
This is the first SharePoint list:
flow10-1.png
Another thing is there is a lookup column "TRANSPORTADOR" (Shipping company) and if contains "YOUR CAR" ID=1) it doesn't copy to the second list. Because sometimes the client has their own car to pick up goods.
And if "CLIENTE" (is a choice column) is different from "CLIENTE" then also don't copy to the second list.
This is the second SharePoint list:
flow10-2.png
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow with multiple conditions copy items from one SharePoint list to another recursive

Hi @MVasc0ncelos,

Do you want to get items that Date is equal to Last day and Transportador contains “Your car” from List 1 to the second list if they have the same Cliente?

I have made the following test according to your description.

Crete two SharePoint lists, List11 and List22 which contains the needed columns you mentioned.

1.PNG2.PNG

Then set up the flow likes below.

In Get items action, input the following code in Filter query to return items that date equals to Last day:

Date eq ‘addDays(utcnow(),-1,'yyyy-MM-dd')’

Add a Condition with this code in Advanced mode to check if the Transportador contains “Your Car”:

@contains(items('Apply_to_each')?['Transportador']?['Value'], 'Your Car')

Under If yes branch, Get items 2 to get items in List 22.

Add Condition2 to check if the two lists have the same Cliente:

@equals(items('Apply_to_each_2')?['Cliente'], items('Apply_to_each')?['Cliente']?['Value'])

Under if yes branch, add action Update item to update the corresponding value from List11 to List 22. In this action, please select dynamic content ID, Title, Cliente from Get items2 for the Id, Title, Cliente fields separately, and select other fields from the Get items action.

3.PNG4.PNG

Please take it for a reference and try it on your side. 

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MVasc0ncelos
Level: Powered On

Re: Flow with multiple conditions copy items from one SharePoint list to another recursive

Hi @v-yamao-msft

Thanks for your reply!

This is what I have in the first list:

flow11-1.png

"Data" have DateTime format (different from yours);

when "TRANSPORTADOR" have "VOSSO CARRO" stops the flow and if "CATEGORIA" is "CLIENTE" copy item to the second list. If is "FORNECEDOR" stops.

I tried with your suggestion but without success 😞 

flow11-2.png

flow11-3.png

flow11-4.png

flow11-5.png

flow11-6.png

I will be thankful if you could help with this situation.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 95 members 5,040 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: