cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
frixel
Level: Powered On

Flow won't run by Testing to run

When i make a flow for save attachment to Onedrive it wil not run automatic.

If i put the Test button then only run the Flow with the option "use data from office 365 Outlook"

Then the Flow is succesfully.

But when i check the option"I`ll perform the trigger action" then the Flow failed!

How is that possible?

flow12.png

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow won't run by Testing to run

Hi @frixel .

I haven't had too much cause to use that type of test myself, I tend to use "Use data from previous runs". I run it just once, then do that. Although, I can see from your image there are no previous runs.

I have just tested this my end with a brand new Flow that had no previous runs either and it ran successfully.Capture-362.pngHere is a link to the details on the type of test you are trying to do - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/april18/microsoft-flow/test-flo...

It says: "Let Microsoft Flow trigger the test by using example data that it pulls from the connector. For example, if you use the When a new email arrives trigger, Microsoft Flow automatically gets the most recent email from your inbox and uses that to test your flow."

So, "Microsoft Flow automatically gets the most recent email from your inbox". Is it possible that the most recent Flow doesn't meet the requirements of the Flow and that's why it isn't running?

I am just trying to give you something to go on here ...

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,008)