Level: Power Up

Flows for Office 365 Groups

Hello, I would like to setup a flow to save attachments from email (to a shared mailbox -Office 365 Groups)  to SharePoint. Is that possible ? 

Community Support Team

Re: Flows for Office 365 Groups

Hi Sneagu,

Of cource. Actually there is an existing template called "Save my email attachments to a SharePoint document library" you can use directly.

0.PNG

Regards,

Mona 

If I am trying to get emails directly from a user account this works well.  But the request was " from email (to a shared mailbox -Office 365 Groups" and I cannot find how to connect to the group mailbox.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Flow Staff

Hi Dberndt,

Shared mailboxes are unfortunately currently not supported by our O365 Outlook Connector. We are looking into adding this support, but it's currently in the planning stages, so we don't have a formal date set.

I've contacted the owner of the scenario to see if I can get more details on a timeline.

Best,

Mark

Highlighted
Flow Staff

After discussion with the owner, it sounds like they should start the work within the next month or so. No official ETA, but hopefully within 2-3 months we should see something light up.

Best,

Mark

Level: Powered On

Hello Mark,

I believe I am trying to accomplish the same thing... I want to safe the email attachment coming into my Office 365 Group Email address to the same Office 365 Group Sharepoint document library. 

I realize the email attachment files can be viewed from OWA within the Office 365 Group but that's still not Sharepoint. 

Hi Mark,

Do you have any update?  I would love to know how to apply a flow to a shared mailbox and when the o365 Outlook Connector will support it.

Joe

jwm

I'm needing to do the same thing.  Use the group mailbox  as a trigger for flow without having to go through my personal outlook folders.   Ideally, I would be able to use email sent to a microsoft team channel to as a trigger to push content to a sharepoint list and then I could skip the group mailbox altogether.

Level 8

Hi All,

Stephen Siciliano post in MSFlow blog on 05/09/2017 the support Shared Mailboxes. Today have a trigger for this

Flow 3.png

I hope I have helped.

Regards,

Gustavo Moraes

Level: Powered On

Hello gamoraes,

This is very helpful... However unfortunately, it appears that the shared mailbox trigger does not include Office 365 Group shared mailboxes. Only supports the basic shared mailbox.