There is a solid workaround for this. as long as you are subscribed to to the conversations sent to the group email.
- make sure you use the one drive section, or the whole thing breaks
The work around is as follows for business customers:
using your personal office email address (email@example.com)
1) Setup the group in office 365
2) subscribe to all notifcations for that group
3) (optional) setup a rule in your mail365 app to have the emails bypass your inbox
4) Setup the authentication for the account using your personal credentials and then use the group email address as the filter
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!