There is a solid workaround for this. as long as you are subscribed to to the conversations sent to the group email.
- make sure you use the one drive section, or the whole thing breaks
The work around is as follows for business customers:
using your personal office email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1) Setup the group in office 365
2) subscribe to all notifcations for that group
3) (optional) setup a rule in your mail365 app to have the emails bypass your inbox
4) Setup the authentication for the account using your personal credentials and then use the group email address as the filter
Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.
Continue your learning in our online communities.
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!