cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAP_clkwh
Frequent Visitor

Flows not triggering for "When a Keyword is mentioned in a channel"

I work in a warehouse serving customers product bought on the sales floor. I have successfully built five automations using the "When a keyword is mentioned in a channel create a task in planner" flow for different tasks that need to be communicated from sales to the warehouse team. There are three more keywords I need to be able to set up, but every time I attempt to do so, either the new flow never triggers OR a previous flow that was working ceases to function. I have also attempted to use the comma separated list of keywords combined with a condition which will drop them into different specific buckets based on which keyword is mentioned in the string, but it has not worked. I need clarification on setting this up or a work around.

CAP_clkwh_0-1630776566760.png

2 REPLIES 2
mobashee
Community Support
Community Support

Dear Partner,

I validated the same  its working for me, can you please check below steps
1. Any trigger condition?
2. Check for space in teams & Key word in flow

3. Try to remove the trigger & add it back 

Still issue, i will recommend you to open case with MS

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.

Regards,

Mohamed Sanuj Basheer

CAP_clkwh
Frequent Visitor

@mobashee The flow works currently, but if I attempt To make another flow with the the only changes being a different keyword dropping into a different bucket either the new flow or a previously working flow ceases to function. Additionally can you verify how the comma separated list is supposed to function?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (3,081)