cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

For each condition applied to true or false return

I have a flow I’m designing to go through items in a SharePoint list, evaluate whether it meets two conditions (one field = true AND one field = false). If the condition is met, then it should create a document and update the SharePoint item so that the false field is changed to true. When I check the flow, it evaluates all items correctly, but seems to apply all the rules even when it returns false. I kind of think it is testing the first item, and if it is true, then applying the changes to all the items. I can’t figure out how to get it to run correctly. Any help is appreciated. Photos of the flow should be in the link below.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0Enw4cyZAsvn1njdGqgMLWRAA

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: For each condition applied to true or false return

your problem is the apply to each 4 you need to get rid of that loop it is not needed and any dynamic content referencing the loop needs to go and be replaced by the version from the current loop, or you will get the behavior you describe.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,112)