cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hm23

Form Branching and Power Automate Flow

Hi all! I am seeking guidance on how to create a flow based on the answer of a branched Microsoft Form. I have created forms with yes/no questions, with branching conditional on the answers. 

If the answers are left blank, they require no action. If they are completed, it indicates a product problem I'd like to elevate with an email notification. 

I've attempted to create conditions based on the dynamic content of the Form (i.e. "null" or "body" for the specific form questions) but am left stumped.  Does anyone have any advice they could give me regarding selective email notifications?

1 REPLY 1
chsanche
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hm23 

If I understand correctly, you want to send an email or not, depending on the answer coming from MS Forms right? It that is the case, you can evaluate the answer with a condition in Flow, then you can select what you want to perform if the evaluation is true or false.

Annotation 2020-06-18 181544.jpg

Best Regards

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,047)