cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boggitboggit

Form data into Excelfile, new row for each new form entry

I built a flow following a video tutorial, but it just does not work.

What I want is that my Excelfile which is located in a channel on Teams will automatically update everytime someone fills in a form I set up.

The form works, and I have another Flow that automatically sends out a confirmation to those who sign up so I was confident to make this work as well.

It's mainly so I can easily share the list of all registrated customers to our event with anyone within our organisation, and so that I do not need to do anything manually.

Here's a screenshot of the flow I set up

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @boggitboggit 

I didn't realize you don't need the apply to each container. Have a look at the following sample which is working:

travel.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @boggitboggit 

When you say the flow doesn't work... What do you mean? Do you receive an error? The values in Excel are not stored correctly?

Your flow looks good so far, so let us know more information about the error, please.

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
boggitboggit

Hi fchopo!

Yes, the flow failed, I should have been more clear about that.

I was able to find the error message:

ExpressionEvaluationFailed. The execution of template action 'Apply_to_each' failed: the result of the evaluation of 'foreach' expression '@triggerOutputs()?['body/resourceData/responseId']' is of type 'Integer'. The result must be a valid array.

Screenshot 

Hello @boggitboggit 

I didn't realize you don't need the apply to each container. Have a look at the following sample which is working:

travel.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

I'm so happy! It works now!

I learned a lot from setting up this flow, and from you. Thanks so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,894)