cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Form->Sharepoint

Hello guys,

I am trying to do a flow like this. I have asked several times. 

My idea is:

From to collect the information->Send the approve->After approved create the items in Sharepoint list-> send an email to employee A, with a link to tell him information is there, he need fill some columns (the form is contain more information he needs, if we could only send the information he need that would be perfect)->and finally he need give the status as finished.-> Send an email to who submit the form notify him the information is ready.

The organ colors I am not sure if I can use the flow to do?

Thanks

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Re: Form->Sharepoint

Hi @MikeHuang , you can definitely do that.
After the approval, create a Send an email action forwarding the mail to the user and include the relevant dynamic content, including link to item. 
For the next part, create a new Flow with the trigger 'when an item is created or modified' and put a condition in that Flow to send an e-mail if condition 'status = finished' and include a link to the item or whatever else is necessary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you found my post helpful, please give a THUMBS UP or if this resolved your issue, ACCEPT SOLUTION. Thanks!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Form->Sharepoint

Hi,

Thanks for your answering. It somehow works.

But in the future,if the data get more and more, how user can find the item which they want.

Any suggestion?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,428)