cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Form response Condition kept returning "No"

Dear Community Members,

I have just joined the Power Automate family,

I am trying to set a condition that if the form respond is choice 1, then run populate reports.

However, no matter how I try it kept turning out as "No".

Perhaps the picture will shed more light on this (Note that the output captured "1" for second question but the results is still "no" hence "terminate")

Help greatly appreciated.

1.PNG2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

go to the run history, you should be able to check the exact value of "what kind..." from the "get response detail" body, or simply assign "what kind.." to any variable, then check the value in run history

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II
Super User II

@Soulz1990 

Hey there.  Try putting the 1 that's in the right side of your condition, inside single quotes.  '1'

See if that works and let us know.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Hi Ed,

I have tried but the results are the same.

Pictures appended.

3.PNG4.PNG

Dear all,

I found out some posts mentioned "conflicting connectors" "messing up" the "logic" of the flow.

Does it got to do with my case?

Microsoft
Microsoft

go to the run history, you should be able to check the exact value of "what kind..." from the "get response detail" body, or simply assign "what kind.." to any variable, then check the value in run history

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,427)