Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Form to Sharepoint

Hi! My flow is:

Input Form
-> Create item in S/P
-> Email with options to external party
-> Update S/P: 1) Email with options responded? If yes, change status (choice value) to "In progress"
-> Inform us that external party has responded
-> The date external party responded is the Start Date (How do I get this date to update in S/P? As the date responded might not be the same as the date we sent the email with options )
-> Auto add 7 working days (excluding weekends Sat/Sun) is the Due Date (How do I do an expression to automate this?)
-> Within the 7 working days, external party has to deliver the goods to us. If not delivered within the given period, automated reminder email to send to ourselves to notify that due date is up. OR If delivered within the given period, how do I click something to close the process and update S/P status as "Completed"?

1.PNG2.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Form to Sharepoint

Hi @HelloHello,

1) If you want to create the Start Date As the date responded, you can set the Start Date as utcNow(), it will return the date response.

2) Auto-add 7 working days (excluding weekends Sat/Sun), whatever which day of workdays start, 7 working days will including 2 weekend days, so you can directly add 9 days from the start date. So, you can use the expression addDays() and utcNow().

Annotation 2019-10-04 100200.png

3) You can create an another Form send to external party. Once they submit the Form with an order number, create the other Flow to update item to Complete according to the order number. In the First Flow (You showed), create a delay 9-day action, then get item to check the item created 9 days ago. If the Status value is In Progress, send the email.Annotation 2019-10-04 101445.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi @v-litu-msft 

Will this be workable? If I were to create 1 more flow to input the second form and update sharepoint, the ID and Title from previous sharepoint does not get capture.1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

I tried to run the flow. But it is not running at the delay also. And for the due date, it is still falling on weekend and not showing correct year.

4.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HelloHello,

the date formate should be 'yyyy-MM-dd', not 'YYYY-MM-dd'.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi @v-litu-msft 

The delay is not working Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HelloHello,

Could you share the Flow configuration and the run history?

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,766)