cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Form to Sheet to Email?

So I've been looking all over and haven't found what a solution to this as I'm just starting to dive into Flow. Background, we are using a Form for repair requests for Chromebooks and hotspots. I would like to take the information from the form and create a new sheet based on 24 hours worth of entries. Then send the Chromebook requests to one group while sending the hotspot requests to the other group. 

I'd imagine I'd start with recurrence -> new response -> apply to each -> create worksheet -> create table -> ?????

Is this the right line of thinking here? would I just create two separate email sections after this with the table inserted into the body or could I create an attachment with just their particular rows in them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sascha_Sciandra,

There is some incorrect points when you create table, in the table range should be "worksheetName!A1:C1" if you have three columns. And every column should be separated by ";" or ",", such as "column1;column2;column3":Screenshot 2020-09-15 133632.jpg

Then when you append the response get from MS Form should use Add a row into a table action with a structured object:

Screenshot 2020-09-15 134408.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Regular Visitor

Here's what I've built so far. 

Sascha_Sciandra_0-1600095889213.png

Sascha_Sciandra_1-1600095929357.png

Sascha_Sciandra_2-1600095954459.png

Hi @Sascha_Sciandra,

There is some incorrect points when you create table, in the table range should be "worksheetName!A1:C1" if you have three columns. And every column should be separated by ";" or ",", such as "column1;column2;column3":Screenshot 2020-09-15 133632.jpg

Then when you append the response get from MS Form should use Add a row into a table action with a structured object:

Screenshot 2020-09-15 134408.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,871)