cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Formating Date and using HTML Table

I have all the information I want from my flow but I'm getting stuck formatting the dates. My flow is as below:

Capture.PNG

expression: 

formatDateTime(utcNow(),'yyyy-MM-dd')
expression:
formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),+7),'yyyy-MM-dd')

expression:Capture.PNG
formatDateTime(triggerBody()?[' Event_x0020_Date_x0028_s_x0029__'],'dddd dd MMMM yyyy H:mm')
expression:
if(empty(item()?['Venue_x0020_Pre_x002d_Sale']),'N/A',item()?['Venue_x0020_Pre_x002d_Sale'])
expression:
if(empty(item()?['Superfansclub_x0020_Onsale']),'N/A',item()?['Superfansclub_x0020_Onsale'])

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Error message:
Capture.PNG

What am I doing incorrect? 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Formating Date and using HTML Table

I figured out that all this was, I DID NOT need a compose, I could put the formula straight in the table as a value, so simple yet so frustrating!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Formating Date and using HTML Table

I figured out that all this was, I DID NOT need a compose, I could put the formula straight in the table as a value, so simple yet so frustrating!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,800)