Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suclarkeuk
Advocate II
Advocate II

Formatting issue when posting to MS Teams Channel as Flow Bot

Hi,

I have a Flow which was working fine and is taking info from Azure DevOps and posting to an MS Teams Channel as the Flow Bot.

It was fine when it last posted on 1st October but the post today (there was none in between) contains lots of unwanted HTML info.

BeforeBeforeNowNow

The flow also posts to WebEx Teams (as a later step) and that remains working fine.  Any ideas?

17 REPLIES 17
Jcook
Super User III
Super User III

Hello @suclarkeuk 

Can you please provide me with sample message to try in my own Tenant. HTML seems to be working fine on my end..

TeamsAdaptiveCardHTML.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

cdesavio
Advocate I
Advocate I

The same happened to all my flows using the connector to post as bot in a Teams channel.

Same here. Yesterday was fine (action "Post a message to channel using Flow bot") and today HTML parsing just stopped working.

Kembit
Regular Visitor

Same issue

DBGeek

Same issue here.

Also, it makes the feed notification useless as it just says "Card" now instead of the initial text of the post.

DBGeek_0-1602078286095.png

zac1
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same issue here, Anyone had any luck with any work arounds?

Sorry what do you mean by provide sample message?  Thanks

Ok, so I managed to discuss that internally with PowerApps colleagues - it seems that this was a change which was released publicly and then reverted, so just have to wait until it will get fix which would just happen automatically.

ChadVKealey
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Unfortunately, it seems that this fix is still rolling out...

Kembit
Regular Visitor

We still having the same issue, the revert wont take days i suppose?

Without giving any binding ETA, I was told that European and US tenants should get fix around Monday-Tuesday.

DC10

Same issue here.

I was advised by MS Support that Europe fix was 12th and US 13th.  My environment is EU and still not working for me 😞

Any news for Australia ETA?

Ákos

Since yesterday, it’s working again and show the messages correctly in Teams channel.

Kembit
Regular Visitor

I can confirm, the <HTML> rendering is working!

dforward
Frequent Visitor

Hasn't been fixed for me yet. Does it take time to propagate through environments?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (95,526)