cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Formatting the sharepoint list view to send via email

I would like to design a flow which would send a sharepoint list view to a distribution list. in this regard i designed the following flow as follows and it works just as expected, however, some of the columns are not properly formatted like

1. I have column in percentage in Sharepoint, however, the output of this flow is in decimals. 
  2. I have column which is rounded off in sharepoint, however, the output of this flow is not. 

can someone please help me with the formatting of the columns? Any help is very much appreciated

Number Formatting.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ramakrishnanpr ,

Please try to use format number action to format the value output from Get items.

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/simplified-number-formatting/

And append the fields which need to be displayed in the table to Append to array variable action.

Image reference:

78.PNG79.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ramakrishnanpr ,

Please try to use format number action to format the value output from Get items.

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/simplified-number-formatting/

And append the fields which need to be displayed in the table to Append to array variable action.

Image reference:

78.PNG79.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,210)