cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
b_tomp
Helper I
Helper I

Forms pro survey response entity not showing up as an entity option?

b_tomp_0-1594847826119.png

I have Forms license (I have a flow that creates the Forms Pro survey and saves it to a URL field in a D365 for a contact). It says I have forms pro "enabled" in my D365 admin page. I am not sure if there is anymore configuration to be done? I tried using the "Survey Reponse" entity but did not get expected behavior, so I am thinking I need to get the "Forms Pro survey response" entity like I have seen in some examples

Also it is the same if use a CDS connector or do create record instead of update 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
b_tomp
Helper I
Helper I
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @b_tomp ,

You are getting right view , it is customer voice survey response entity which you are seeing . 

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
b_tomp
Helper I
Helper I
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @b_tomp ,

You are getting right view , it is customer voice survey response entity which you are seeing . 

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (3,084)