cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gary2
Level: Powered On

Forms to SharePoint condition with multiple choice option

Hi,

I'm struggling to get my flow working. I have created a 'Forms > SharePoint' flow but keep getting an error message. I have tested the flow without any conditions and it works fine, when I add my condition, it fails. The reason it fails, I believe, is because condition is based upon a response to a radio button choice on my form.

Here's how it works:

End user completes a form. They pick which area they work in based on three choices. (They cannot select more than one option). Once they submit the form, I want it to create a new item in my SharePoint list. The conditions are that if they choose 'option 1', for example, the item is added to the list and under 'auto-approved' it says 'Yes'. If they choose options 2 or 3, the item is added to the list and under auto-approved, it should say 'No'.

I just cannot get my head around how to make it work.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Forms to SharePoint condition with multiple choice option

Hi @Gary2,

If possible, please show me a screenshot of your flow configuration so that I can reproduce it on my side.

To test this issue, I create a flow likes below.

A Condition is added in the flow. If the option is equal to “1.test1”, create item in the list and the field auto-approved is set to Yes. Otherwise, create item in the list with auto-approved field set to No.

PS: test question2 is of Choice type in the Forms, and auto-approved is of single line of text type in the SharePoint list.

It works fine on my side.

3.PNG

Please take this for a reference. Please feel free post back if you need more help.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Gary2,

If possible, please show me a screenshot of your flow configuration so that I can reproduce it on my side.

To test this issue, I create a flow likes below.

A Condition is added in the flow. If the option is equal to “1.test1”, create item in the list and the field auto-approved is set to Yes. Otherwise, create item in the list with auto-approved field set to No.

PS: test question2 is of Choice type in the Forms, and auto-approved is of single line of text type in the SharePoint list.

It works fine on my side.

3.PNG

Please take this for a reference. Please feel free post back if you need more help.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Gary2

Thank you for your response. The flow is now running correctly.

Gary2

Thank you for your response. The flow is now running correctly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 248 members 5,346 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: