cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonisoni77

Forms to SharePoint condition with multiple choice response save to multiple SharePoint site

Hello,

I have created Microsoft Form with multiple dropdown option (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J).  I have 10(ten) SharePoint sites. when  response is submitted in form i want to save response in SharePoint site. If they select A it should save in A Site, If they select B is should save in B site. Please help me how to create power auto flow for this.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You can just concat your form response with the word ' Site'. 

So for example, create an expression of: 

concat(FORMFIELD, ' Site'). 

Replace FORMFIELD with your dynamic content from a "Get response details" action, using the field you are storing your lettes (A, B, C, D,...) in. 

Her is an example: 

ccc333ab_0-1625148331999.png

The expression here says: 

concat(outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/r743843e3aacc40308a8c75593a47ab11'],' site')

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I am not expert and i am getting below error. Is there a way you can show me step-by-step process.

Sonisoni77_1-1625154069477.png

@Sonisoni77 

Have you selected a Form in the When a new response is submitted trigger?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Yes, I have selected my form(screenshot below). Do you think I have to create new form because I am not able to see Form ID? I am using same admin account.

Sonisoni77_0-1625154704644.png

ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

That is weird you can find the form in "Whan a new response is submitted", yet you can't in "Get response details". I've had it before where I couldbn't select it in the first box before....but anyway....how I got around it was to: 

1. Go to my form

2. Look in URL and copy formID (at the end of the url) 

Screenshot 2021-07-01 10.09.29 AM.png

3. Paste the ID into that field

What about response ID?  "Response ID" ?

Here is one flow that I have created yesterday and working . Adding all response to SharePoint list but I want only B response in SharePoint list when they select option " B" can you please tell me how and where what logic I have to add .

Sonisoni77_0-1625157315244.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Users online (1,384)