cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonisoni77

Forms to SharePoint condition with multiple choice response save to multiple SharePoint site

Hello,

I have created Microsoft Form with multiple dropdown option (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J).  I have 10(ten) SharePoint sites. when  response is submitted in form i want to save response in SharePoint site. If they select A it should save in A Site, If they select B is should save in B site. Please help me how to create power auto flow for this.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You can just concat your form response with the word ' Site'. 

So for example, create an expression of: 

concat(FORMFIELD, ' Site'). 

Replace FORMFIELD with your dynamic content from a "Get response details" action, using the field you are storing your lettes (A, B, C, D,...) in. 

Her is an example: 

ccc333ab_0-1625148331999.png

The expression here says: 

concat(outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/r743843e3aacc40308a8c75593a47ab11'],' site')

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I am not expert and i am getting below error. Is there a way you can show me step-by-step process.

Sonisoni77_1-1625154069477.png

@Sonisoni77 

Have you selected a Form in the When a new response is submitted trigger?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Yes, I have selected my form(screenshot below). Do you think I have to create new form because I am not able to see Form ID? I am using same admin account.

Sonisoni77_0-1625154704644.png

ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

That is weird you can find the form in "Whan a new response is submitted", yet you can't in "Get response details". I've had it before where I couldbn't select it in the first box before....but anyway....how I got around it was to: 

1. Go to my form

2. Look in URL and copy formID (at the end of the url) 

Screenshot 2021-07-01 10.09.29 AM.png

3. Paste the ID into that field

What about response ID?  "Response ID" ?

Here is one flow that I have created yesterday and working . Adding all response to SharePoint list but I want only B response in SharePoint list when they select option " B" can you please tell me how and where what logic I have to add .

Sonisoni77_0-1625157315244.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,968)