cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srduval
Advocate V
Advocate V

Forward Post From MS Groups

I'm using the preview feature for forward posts, and after several iterations, I have been able to isolate all the IDs (I hope) but it's failing on the recipient not being able to be resolved. I'm trying to send it to myself, so assuming I haven't been fired, my email address should resolve just fine.

"At least one recipient is not valid., Recipient 'sduval@elements.org;' is not resolved. All recipients must be resolved before a message can be submitted."

I've tried doing the email address by typing in and choosing the value that pops up and it resolves to my name just fine as well, but still can't forward the post when I run the flow.

ForwardPostError.JPGForwardPostError2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
srduval
Advocate V
Advocate V

Thanks @Expiscornovus your tip was 1/2 the battle. However once you remove the semi-colon, it replaces it with a line break. So me@me.com; removing the semi colon changes the value to me@me.com\n you have to switch it to input entire array to get the text editor where you can remove the line break character and then it will finally work. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @srduval,

It looks like the auto resolve automatically puts a semicolon after the e-mail address after you have resolved it. This makes the e-mail address invalid. Can you remove that semicolon character from recipients field in your configuration?

validemailforwardpost.png

srduval
Advocate V
Advocate V

Thanks @Expiscornovus your tip was 1/2 the battle. However once you remove the semi-colon, it replaces it with a line break. So me@me.com; removing the semi colon changes the value to me@me.com\n you have to switch it to input entire array to get the text editor where you can remove the line break character and then it will finally work. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,424)