cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Forwarding certain emails when out of office

I am working on a project to have emails forwarded to a team member's backup if they are showing as out of office when the email arrives. Only certain emails will be forwarded, but that part should be easy for me to do. Is it possible to grab someone's Office 365/Skype for Business/Outlook current status in Flow so that this will know when to run?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Forwarding certain emails when out of office

Hi @ EugeneStepan,

Grab person’s Office 365 / Skype for Business / Outlook current status is not supported in Microsoft Flow currently.

You also could post your idea in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ EugeneStepan,

Grab person’s Office 365 / Skype for Business / Outlook current status is not supported in Microsoft Flow currently.

You also could post your idea in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thanks @v-yuazh-msft, just wanted to check and see if there was a way before I posted a Flow Idea.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,242)