cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fahmi

Forwarding email that arrived in Distribution List to Shared Mailbox

Hi all,

Im creating a flow where any email that sent to a Distribution List (dl@something.com) will be forwarded to a sharedmailbox (sharedmailbox@something.com) and only during weekends. My flow randomly forward any email and sometimes forwarding email which are not sent to Distribution List (dl@something.com)

Here are screenshot of my flow:

PowerAutomate1.png

PowerAutomate2.png

I know the email forwarding and onlworks but it wont only forward specific email that i want to.

2 REPLIES 2
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @Fahmi ,

did you try to use the filter on 'To' directly in the trigger action? The fields in the 'When a new email arrives' are to define filters on sender/recipient/subject, etc. Maybe it'll help.

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]
Fahmi

i tried that but the DL email address that i enter in 'To' wont be in the box after i click save. But if i enter a shared mailbox email address it will work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (3,710)