cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rojo
Frequent Visitor

Freshdesk Connector -when a ticket is created Bad Request Error

Hi,  I  getting the following error when setting up a new flow  for "When a ticket is created"  : 

"description": "Validation failed",
"errors": [
{
"field": "updated_since",
"message": "It should be a valid date in the 'combined date and time ISO8601' format",
"code": "invalid_value" .

I have seen this mentioned before in other posts in relation to Excel, but this seems to be directly related to freshdesk connector, it my case , it never gets to the point of creating a new record in dynamics

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there,

Thank you for this, I seem to have got around the problem by not using the template and just starting from a blank automatic flow. Perhaps the template held setting that weren't relative to the instance of resh desk that I was using

Thanks for this Barry

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rojo ,

Could you share a screenshot of the Flow configuration?

It seems that the format of the date you configured is invalid, you can try to use the formatDateTime() function to format it.

Please provide more details so that we can provide a suitable workaround.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi there,

Thank you for this, I seem to have got around the problem by not using the template and just starting from a blank automatic flow. Perhaps the template held setting that weren't relative to the instance of resh desk that I was using

Thanks for this Barry

View solution in original post

Hello,

I have encountered the same issue. Which template have you used?

Thank you for the help.

Regards, Tomas

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (47,055)