cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artmos

From a selected messaged (adaptive card) update a row in excel

Hi all, I have a teams chat where all our overtime work goes into and i am wanting for the selected message to update a row in excel based on matching IDs. Currently i can get the selected message to pull the responses from the adaptive card, pull the data for the excel but i am unable to get the condition to work and get a false expression. 

I have something similar working with MSForms but this cease working and moved the from lists to excel. 

Be awesome if i could get some help..

artmos_0-1669878513770.pngartmos_1-1669878570676.png

artmos_2-1669878589405.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@artmos  to debug why the condition is returning false, i would suggest to add compose action above the condition and select the adaptive card value dart ref. Add another compose action below it, and select  ID value that you are using in condition. Then run the flow, and check the flow run to see what are the values in those two compose actions. 

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@artmos  to debug why the condition is returning false, i would suggest to add compose action above the condition and select the adaptive card value dart ref. Add another compose action below it, and select  ID value that you are using in condition. Then run the flow, and check the flow run to see what are the values in those two compose actions. 

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks @annajhaveri , I was able to use the compose and then use it as the Key Value to get the row and do the updating.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,375)