cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
domenic
Regular Visitor

From an excel table, send an email to a specific user with a list of names.

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble properly applying the logic for what I need to do.

Let's say I have a table with 3 columns, Name, Supervisor Name, and Supervisor Email.

Each name will be unique, but there can be repeats of Supervisor Name and Supervisor Email.

The goal, is to have an automated process in Flow that will email the Supervisor with a list of every single person that they are supervising in one email. 

I am able to get this to work where it will email the supervisor one person at a time, but we need it so that it can send a list in a singular email. How would I go about doing that? It can be a list via text or it can turn into some kind of spreadsheet that would be unique to each supervisor. As long as it is something that can email a Supervisor in one email about every single person they are listed to be supervising in that table, then it's exactly what I need. 

Thank you for your help in advance!

Example:

NameSupervisor NameSupervisor Email
John SmithGeorge Washingtongwashington@america.gov
William SmithGeorge Washingtongwashington@america.gov
Nathaniel SmithAndrew Jacksonajackson@america.gov

What I'd need this to become:

• One email to GWashington that lists John Smith and William Smith
  • One email to AJackson that lists Nathaniel Smith
1 REPLY 1
domenic
Regular Visitor

bumping this cause I'm still having this issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,406)