cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

From property in Send an Email action not working

I've been trying to use the From (Send As) property in the Send an Email action but it does not appear ro be working.

In the Office 365 administration portal I have one user (Andrew) configured for "Send as" and another user (Brian) configured for "Send on behalf". The tooltip for the From property indicates that both configurations should work.

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

I have a Flow that has an action that sends an email with Brian as the From user and another action that sends an email with Andrew as the From user.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

When I run this Flow both email messages are sent with my account (Rob) as the sender. The screen capture below shows one example of the received email.

Capture5.JPG

Unless I misunderstand how this functionality should work, it appears that the From property of the Send an Email action is not working correctly. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: From property in Send an Email action not working

Hi @RobWindsor,

I have made a test on my side and the issue is confirmed on my side.

I would post this issue to my product team. If the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,015)