cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

From where do I get the checklist id whten I am creating task from an excel file

Hi there, 

I can create tasks from an excel sheet including a colour flag and priority. Now I want to add a checklist for each task and I am asking myself from do I get the check list id? 

I have not found an answer yet in the forum.  Thanks in advance and best regards, Armin 

armint_0-1608570247347.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @Anonymous ,

that seems to be an ID that you can define yourself when creating the checklist, you can put there just 1, 2, 3, 4... (or any other numbers) for all the checklist tasks you want to create. If a checklist task with that ID already exists it'll be updated, if not it'll be created with that ID (and you can reference it by the ID later).

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ ... and if you like my response, you might like also the tips and solutions on my Power Automate related blog ]

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @Anonymous ,

that seems to be an ID that you can define yourself when creating the checklist, you can put there just 1, 2, 3, 4... (or any other numbers) for all the checklist tasks you want to create. If a checklist task with that ID already exists it'll be updated, if not it'll be created with that ID (and you can reference it by the ID later).

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ ... and if you like my response, you might like also the tips and solutions on my Power Automate related blog ]

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @tom_riha , thanks in the meanwhile I fixed defined variable and set it to an int , assigned to checklisted id. Now it works, thanks for your prompt response

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (76,181)