cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brycen
Frequent Visitor

Full Path Incorrect

I am trying to get the full path of the SharePoint trigger 'When a item or a file is modified'  but the full path that SharePoint pulls ends with '5_.000' instead of the actual item path. I need it for when I call an HTTP request that moves that item into a folder within the list, so every time it runs I get the error:

"The expression "Web/getFileByServerRelativeURL('/sites/ITMIS/Lists/IT Ticket Tracker/5_.000')/moveTo(newurl='/sites/ITMIS/Lists/IT Ticket Tracker/Completed Tickets/5_.000'flags=1)" is not valid."

Is there a reason why the full path is coming up like that? Below is my flow and the full path I am getting

Power Automate FlowPower Automate FlowFull Path ComposeFull Path Compose

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @brycen 

Could you try to encode the Full path value using encodeURIComponent function?

Apart from that, you need a colon between URL and flags value in moveTo function (I also replace blank spaces by %20):

Web/getFileByServerRelativeURL('/sites/ITMIS/Lists/IT%20Ticket Tracker/5_.000')/moveTo(newurl='/sites/ITMIS/Lists/IT%20Ticket Tracker/Completed Tickets/5_.000',flags=1)

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @brycen 

Could you try to encode the Full path value using encodeURIComponent function?

Apart from that, you need a colon between URL and flags value in moveTo function (I also replace blank spaces by %20):

Web/getFileByServerRelativeURL('/sites/ITMIS/Lists/IT%20Ticket Tracker/5_.000')/moveTo(newurl='/sites/ITMIS/Lists/IT%20Ticket Tracker/Completed Tickets/5_.000',flags=1)

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
brycen
Frequent Visitor

That worked! Thank you @fchopo 

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,751)