cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AschwinS

Function 'action' not expected at this location (in language expression)

Hi all,

Have been stuck on this for quite a while, found some things about rewriting the flow and restarting testing, didn't work, but other than that nothing much.

I'm trying to build a flow which listens to a file system and whenever a file is created or modified it should create or modify a file in a SharePoint folder. So basically a sync from File system to Sharepoint.

I want to solve it with a condition based on two actions: `Get file content` & `get files equal to name`. Get file content just takes the file content of the file that triggered the flow and `get files equal to name` lists all the files equal to the trigger filename in a certain SharePoint directory. 

I thought the last step would be easy by just checking if the length of the output of `get files equal to name` action would be bigger than zero. (Then update, otherwise create). But it raises a weird error that I cant use the action() function (I also checked body() bodyAction(), etc.) in the language expression... 

What am I missing here??

Thanks for having a look!

Best, Aschwin

AschwinS_1-1640270207385.png

If I test it fails on the condition?? :

AschwinS_0-1640270064134.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AschwinS

Solved it, the action('<action-name>'), should contain underscores instead of spaces....

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AschwinS

Solved it, the action('<action-name>'), should contain underscores instead of spaces....

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,564)