cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AschwinS

Function 'action' not expected at this location (in language expression)

Hi all,

Have been stuck on this for quite a while, found some things about rewriting the flow and restarting testing, didn't work, but other than that nothing much.

I'm trying to build a flow which listens to a file system and whenever a file is created or modified it should create or modify a file in a SharePoint folder. So basically a sync from File system to Sharepoint.

I want to solve it with a condition based on two actions: `Get file content` & `get files equal to name`. Get file content just takes the file content of the file that triggered the flow and `get files equal to name` lists all the files equal to the trigger filename in a certain SharePoint directory. 

I thought the last step would be easy by just checking if the length of the output of `get files equal to name` action would be bigger than zero. (Then update, otherwise create). But it raises a weird error that I cant use the action() function (I also checked body() bodyAction(), etc.) in the language expression... 

What am I missing here??

Thanks for having a look!

Best, Aschwin

AschwinS_1-1640270207385.png

If I test it fails on the condition?? :

AschwinS_0-1640270064134.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AschwinS

Solved it, the action('<action-name>'), should contain underscores instead of spaces....

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AschwinS

Solved it, the action('<action-name>'), should contain underscores instead of spaces....

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,776)