cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buddy2019
Level: Powered On

Generate a URL link to allow users to accept or reject

Is it possible to generate a URL link that I would be able to send by email / skype to users? 

In Power apps , I have a gallery based on a SharePoint list (or a sql database). When User A clicks on a button, I would like to generate a URL link and be able to email or send to skype users. When user B receives that link and clicks on that URL, they should be taken to a new page where they could accept or reject and based on the response update the SharePoint list or SQl database.

gal.PNG

Is this something possible to do within MS Flow? The URL link that is generated would also have to contain the primary key to identity which column in the database would need to be accepted.

I know something similar to this exist, where users receive an email with an accept or reject button but I would like to also be able to send URL links through skype to achieve the something.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Generate a URL link to allow users to accept or reject

Hi @Buddy2019 ,

As far as I know, if you want to send a button with an option via email, you can either directly apply the action or Send an email with options action.

As for the "send URL links through skype" you mentioned, you may try to create MS Forms and then send the form's link as a message. Users can submit their own choices in the Form.

Then you can create a Flow with When a new response is submitted as a trigger and proceed to the next step based on the answers submitted by the user.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 196 members 5,187 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: