cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pm4698
Helper IV
Helper IV

Generate a file and print/download it

Hi there. I created a power app from where I could like to print a gallery but it seems that currently Print() function is like a screenshot and even that there are techniques while printing to enlarge the screen height, it is trying to print everything in one page which is not a good practice for what I need.

So next thought is to send gallery data from power apps to a power automate and using this data to generate Word file using a Word template, then convert it to PDF and then download it/print it. How could I do either of those? I google searched but I couldn't find a direct way to print a file or download a generated file.

Many thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,922)