cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cinsbox

Generating receipt using the Flow

Hi I am fairly new to Power Automate and is looking into generating receipt using the Flow.  I have created a mock Excel list and a word template that are loaded into One Drive.  I am wondering whether anyone can give me a pointer or two because when I finished the flow building, I am getting an error while the flow connector showed no issues.  Below is the picture with Error.   Picture1.png

I created an array variable as suggested by the blog entry: https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/intermediate-flow-of-the-week-create-pdf-invoices-using-word-t...

In addition to the error, I would also like to see whether there's a way to enter either a batch number or date and create multiple receipt pdfs using flow.  If not, can I enter multiple numbers and click "manually start the flow" to generate PDF?  I have been going over the community forum posts, but haven't yet find such info.  Please let me know.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @cinsbox

Well, to help you with the error, I think this blog will help you a lot “The selected file doesn’t contain template elements” error in Microsoft Flow | NateChamberlain.com.

And I do believe you can enter multiple numbers to manually trigger your flow:

rrovira_0-1632261574043.png

Cheers! Let me know how it goes! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (993)