cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Torako

Get API data that isn't available as Dynamic Content

I'm setting up a flow to record twitter posts from a user along with the post they are replying to. The twitter API has something called 'in_reply_to_status_id' which gets the tweet ID of whatever the current tweet is a reply to. When I'm creating my flow, though, only the author id for the tweet being replied to seems to be available as dynamic content, not the tweet ID. How do I get that data?

1 REPLY 1
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Assuming that information is returned in the JSON of the API, you could use a Parse JSON to get at the value.  Take a look at the output from a previous run to verify that the value is in there, but isn't mapped to the Dynamic Content.  Then use that output to create the Schema in a Parse JSON action and supply the output to the Parse JSON.  That should add the values to the Dynamic Content.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (60,620)