cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Get Annotations (which have attachments) from a work order in sales force

Hi there,

I want to create a flow which gets all annotations with attachments from a work order entity.

My problem is, i have no clue how to filter the list of annotations for a given work order entity.

Someone can help me out to set the filter query?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

Would suggest you to use the Get records action with Attachments as Salesforce Object type. To further fine tune the list, you should work with your Salesforce team to build a OData query.

Also look at the below thread for similar discussion on fetching the attachments from Salesforce.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Salesforce-Attachment-to-Sharepoint/td-p/84512

Best Regards,

Harish M

Please mark as verified if the answer is helpful.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

Would suggest you to use the Get records action with Attachments as Salesforce Object type. To further fine tune the list, you should work with your Salesforce team to build a OData query.

Also look at the below thread for similar discussion on fetching the attachments from Salesforce.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Salesforce-Attachment-to-Sharepoint/td-p/84512

Best Regards,

Harish M

Please mark as verified if the answer is helpful.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,435)