cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Get App As Admin Action is not working for Model Driven App created using Modern designer

Hello,

The flow created by account "user1" throws an access error "The response is not in JSON format" for "Get App as admin" action - for the app ( Model Driven App using Modern designer) created by account "user1" within the same environment.

dave8_0-1623147748169.png

Is this the action limitation?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @dave8

I suppose the error message shows something like this: 

rrovira_0-1623167672538.png

If so, could you double check that you are entering the correct "Environment Name" and "Power App Name". It seems something within the names might be causing the issue or perhaps it's the format, for example: Solved: error: "The response is not in a JSON format" - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com).

dave8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hello,

I have passed the correct environment ID and App ID earlier, however I also tried the steps as follows which does not work for me, there is nothing wrong in the App ID and Environment ID for sure, However "Get Apps As Admin" is not listing an app created by Modern Designer - which is an another issue or issue related with the Action "get App As Admin"

dave8_0-1623236713358.png

I assume this is the current limitation, however raised the concern with MS support and waiting for the response. Meanwhile - any clue?

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,581)