Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DSFlemming
Helper I
Helper I

Get Calendar View of Events v3 - recurring events

Hi all,

I can't see all recurring events from the Get Calendar View of Events v3 connector. To be fair, I can see the first instance but if an event occurs every day for a week on only get the Monday occurrence. I have also seen a few threads on how this is problematic so I'm really trying to cut-to-the-chase as to how it's possible to expand the pattern somehow. 

DSFlemming_0-1654240389241.png

DSFlemming_1-1654240651602.png

Just need a record of every occurrence. If anyone can offer a suggestion I'd be very grateful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DSFlemming
Helper I
Helper I

After some testing I found that recurring events within a month are returned by the connector but if the recurring event spans a month start or end then they won't appear. 

The solution that worked for me was to query each month separately in a Do loop, the counter increments the start an end dates. For testing purposes, this created 12 files but at least I have every event in the calendar. This is all the loop does:

DSFlemming_0-1655965817373.png

Thanks to Paul Cunningham's blog for inspiration. Calculate the Start and End of the Month in Power Automate | Coding and Development Blog (paulcunnin...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DSFlemming
Helper I
Helper I

After some testing I found that recurring events within a month are returned by the connector but if the recurring event spans a month start or end then they won't appear. 

The solution that worked for me was to query each month separately in a Do loop, the counter increments the start an end dates. For testing purposes, this created 12 files but at least I have every event in the calendar. This is all the loop does:

DSFlemming_0-1655965817373.png

Thanks to Paul Cunningham's blog for inspiration. Calculate the Start and End of the Month in Power Automate | Coding and Development Blog (paulcunnin...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (2,357)