cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hvbpb
Level: Powered On

Get Contacts - Create contact

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to migrate Outlook Contacts to google. Unfortunately, I am to migrate more than 1000 Contacts in one go and it appears that my flow only migrates 256 Contacts at once (restriction of one of the connectors).

I thought, it would be a good idea to set up a flow that first gets the contacts from google, compares them to the ones in outlook and then creates the missing ones in google. This way, I would just start the flow several times, and eventually end up without duplicates on the google side.

However, I struggle to find the right solution for this (is it actually a good idea? - I don't know...). I tried an odata filter query on the get-contacts (outlook) and compare it to the get-contact from google, but it doesn't work at all. I'm struggling to think of a better solution..... I really just don't want duplicates in google...

Thanks a lot for your help 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
originalltd

Re: Get Contacts - Create contact

If this is a one off task, you'd be better to export the contacts from Outlook to a PST file. Then import the PST to Google?

hvbpb

Re: Get Contacts - Create contact

A colleague of mine has tried the export-import way with a cvs file. Unfortunately the contacts came out messy, Phone numbers in Notes-Fields etc.

Also, it will be done once for the individual user, but there is several hundreds of users - and honestly, I have no interest in manually ex- and importing lots of cvs', doing the manual corrections later... much rather set up a proper flow, connect to the user accounts and have it transfered.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,517)