cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Get Contacts - Create contact

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to migrate Outlook Contacts to google. Unfortunately, I am to migrate more than 1000 Contacts in one go and it appears that my flow only migrates 256 Contacts at once (restriction of one of the connectors).

I thought, it would be a good idea to set up a flow that first gets the contacts from google, compares them to the ones in outlook and then creates the missing ones in google. This way, I would just start the flow several times, and eventually end up without duplicates on the google side.

However, I struggle to find the right solution for this (is it actually a good idea? - I don't know...). I tried an odata filter query on the get-contacts (outlook) and compare it to the get-contact from google, but it doesn't work at all. I'm struggling to think of a better solution..... I really just don't want duplicates in google...

Thanks a lot for your help 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Get Contacts - Create contact

If this is a one off task, you'd be better to export the contacts from Outlook to a PST file. Then import the PST to Google?

Regular Visitor

Re: Get Contacts - Create contact

A colleague of mine has tried the export-import way with a cvs file. Unfortunately the contacts came out messy, Phone numbers in Notes-Fields etc.

Also, it will be done once for the individual user, but there is several hundreds of users - and honestly, I have no interest in manually ex- and importing lots of cvs', doing the manual corrections later... much rather set up a proper flow, connect to the user accounts and have it transfered.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,735)