cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Get Event & Keep checking calendar

Hello,

As some of you probably know there isn't really a way to be able to check calendar events of a meeting room from a shared mail (only personal calendar).  I'm working on a PowerApp that shows the availability by bullets: green or red if the room is available or busy. 

So I'm trying my way to create a custom flow proces that does the following:

in Flow:

• Create a SharePoint list with the columnnames of these conference rooms.
  • Make a connection with the mail that belongs to one of the rooms
    • create: When an upcoming event is starting soon V3
    • create: Make an item in SharePoint - (depending on the room mailname to the specific columnname) and make it write to the SharePoint list: Busy

In PowerApps:

• I create label that shows the last edited word that has been written to the list in that type of the column
  • So the label will be either: Available or Busy (depending on the automated flow proces)
  • Now it's only connecting the words Available or Busy to the green or red bullet.

Here comes the error though:

How can I make sure that Flows recognizes the ending of this event so it can write Available to that type of the column in my SP List again?

I was thinking: Wouldn't it be possible to create a Flow that keeps checking my calendar until it doesn't see the event scheduled and then sends: Available to the SP list?

FlowProces1.PNG

My SP list:

FlowProces2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Fouad ,

There is no any way in Microsoft flow could check the schedule event in Microsoft flow currently.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Fouad ,

There is no any way in Microsoft flow could check the schedule event in Microsoft flow currently.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,362)