cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AEJones

Get Item option not available

I am building a flow (in the United States Marine Corps environment) and can't seem to find the "Get Item" connector, only the "Get Items" connector. Is it something with my version of Power Automate that doesn't have it or is there a way to make "Get Items" act like "Get Item"? I am using a tutorial and in the video the "Get Item" connector is used to pull the ID of the last submitted trouble ticket in a list and then email a notification to an approver. "Get Items" is missing the "ID" field that "Get Item" has and I think it is why my flow has been failing.  Thanks in advance for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @AEJones ,

it's strange that you're missing that connector, but you can use the 'Get items' in the same way if you add a Filter Query to get only items with a specific ID (which will always be a single item):

ID eq 'IDdynamicContent'

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @AEJones ,

it's strange that you're missing that connector, but you can use the 'Get items' in the same way if you add a Filter Query to get only items with a specific ID (which will always be a single item):

ID eq 'IDdynamicContent'

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

That seem to have helped, thank you kindly!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,865)