cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Get Items Date filterquery not working and returning dates in multiple formats

I am using a filterquery to only return items that are older or equal to today. these are then added into an excel table. I have the format of date fields set to australia in Sharepoint and in the flow but two things are happening:

1 I am getting everything, the date filter is not limiting items and i am getting everything

2 in excel some dates are dd/MM/yyyy and some are MM/dd/yyyy.

I have attached pictures of the filter and results:

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jemmakeir ,

Does your issue still exists?

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jemmakeir ,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

For the data filter don't work, you need to tp add () out side the or condition, please refer to link below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/OData-filter-combining-multiple-or-statements-wit...

For the data format issue, please check if you have added data format in the date column in your excel table.

Best regards,

Alice   

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi

i put brackets into the formula and it ran as follows:

(LeadStage eq 'Active' or LeadStage eq 'Contacted' or LeadStage eq 'Quoted' or LeadStage eq'Future' or LeadStage eq 'Letter of Appointment') and (NextActionDate le '2020-05-27T16:00:00Z')

It still returned dates after 27.05.2020.

Yes the columns in the spreadsheet are formatted as short date.

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jemmakeir ,

Does the NextActionDate column name correct?

Please check from the output of the Get items action to see what is the column name for the date should be used in the expression.

1.png

Best regards,

Alice   

If the field was not correctly named the getaction would fail stating no such column. I am also using this field across multiple parallel flows with no issue

Hi @jemmakeir ,

Does your issue still exists?

Best regards,

Alice   

View solution in original post

Hi

this appear to have corrected itself over the week and is no longer generating rows for older items.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (77,474)