cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Get Items + Get Manager = HTML Table

I seem to be hopelessly stuck on what is probably a really easy answer. I have a SharePoint list with a people picker that I want to use get items, get manager (because this isn't included in the list), then email an HTML table with the manager added. Here's what I have: 

Get Items from SP List, use Apply to Each to get user and then managerGet Items from SP List, use Apply to Each to get user and then manager

Using Get Items from SP list, Apply to each to get the manager for each item, Filter Array to filter by a string column, Create HTML table where I can't find out how to add in the Get Manager info. The values on the HTML table are in the format item()?['ColumnName'] because every time I selected the dynamic content it created a new HTML table for each filtered item. I want to combine the filtered items and the manager info into one HTML list. 

Filter array to filter by a string column, then create HTML table where I can't find how to add the managerFilter array to filter by a string column, then create HTML table where I can't find how to add the manager

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @priscillap,

Could you explain what you are trying to achieve or what the end goal is?

Highlighted

The end goal is to email an HTML table with information from the SharePoint list and the manager display name from the people picker column. For example, if the list included the manager like this I could just pull all the information from the list into the HTML Table:

IDNameLinkManager
123456Billy Bobhttps://........Tom Smith

But the list I'm using Get Items from (and then filtering) does not include the manager. So I need to flow to Get Items, filter those items, Get Manager for the remaining items, and then create an HTML table based off the filtered items and include the Get Manager info that is not in the original list. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,270)