cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtagliaferri
Helper III
Helper III

Get Items - Value column not showing

I have a flow which worked perfectly, I added one new columns to a library which has a total of 20 or 21 columns; since adding this column (I believe) the Get Items step does not seem to find the Value of the specific column which is a single line text 10 characters. I use to have Base Value. I have created a specific view in the library limiting the 10 columns and referenced the Get Items Limit Columns by View to the view in the library and still no success, I also created a new dummy column to see if I could get the value but it does not show either, other columns do show the Value option (eg Position Value).

The Update Item does not find the value in the Get items.

Untitled.jpg

I have noticed that all other flows that run on the same library no longer have the Base Value and have changed it to something strange as Position/Value

Capture2.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@mtagliaferri , can you temporarily add Compose action and see if you are getting the Base column in dynamic content for compose action?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@annajhaveri also with the Compose action I cannot see the Base Value, although I see the Position Value as before

Have you renamed the Base value column? Or removed it from the View? can you double check?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @annajhaveri 

I have not renamed the columns, although it was removed and re-added to the view.

I have created a new column BaseNew with the exact same entries; for some reason also the new column does not come return BaseNew Value, however by using BaseNew it appears to be getting the value anyway and updating the item with the correct information.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,901)