cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cammc
Helper I
Helper I

Get Items failing when filter value return null

I have built an app that sends information to sharepoint - the automation then picks up the data, and populates some templates and emails it back to the user. So far so good. 3 document will always be returned (and are currently on parallel branches) and work fine.

However when trying to build out one of the two that may or may not be returned the get items block fails. I currently have this filtered to where the GUID is present on the master sheet that triggers the flow, and also on the sheet which contains the data for that branch then get items. The issue I am having is that get items fails if it cannot locate a match, and for this document there may not be a match? any help on how I can wrap this so I can check that the GUID is present and then if it is, trigger the get items. (which at this moment im not sure how to do, because you would need to get the items to check it in the first place?)

cammc_1-1661022776309.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cammc
Helper I
Helper I

and I an idiot and missed the basic one. It wasn't failing because of it retuning null but because I forgot to wrap the GUID with ''

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cammc
Helper I
Helper I

and I an idiot and missed the basic one. It wasn't failing because of it retuning null but because I forgot to wrap the GUID with ''

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,025)