Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PavelsO
Frequent Visitor

Get Items filter on ConversationId

Hello, everyone. This is my first post. 

I have a problem with Filter Query. 

I'm making flow which triggers on Email receiving. 
If it is new message from client it saves in a list information about problem,  files and ConversationID from outlook.com connector. 

If we receive Email Containing for example "RE:" in its subject. In this case "Get items" Filter Query ConversationID from a list with ConversationID  from Email. 

PavelsO_0-1669821324097.png

But it does not work but same time in outcome I see this "funny picture" : 

'AQQkADAwATMwMAItNGQwZS1jYWM5LTAwAi0wMAoAEAA-bBifVGZBMqKVAzvIxvDb'eq'AQQkADAwATMwMAItNGQwZS1jYWM5LTAwAi0wMAoAEAA-bBifVGZBMqKVAzvIxvDb'

Where Conversation ID equal from both sides.  
Could it be some kind format mismatch? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @PavelsO,

Great to see it is working. That was actually what I was trying to suggest with my previous reply. Great that you figured it out 🙂

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @PavelsO,

Can you remove the single quotes around the Conversation ID field? Can you format your Filter Query like below (with only single quotes around the converID) and try again?

<Conversation ID field> eq '<ConverID variable>'

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?

Thank you for your idea ..  but nothing is changed 

"body":{"status":400,"message":"The expression \"AQQkADAwATMwMAItNGQwZS1jYWM5LTAwAi0wMAoAEAA-bBifVGZBMqKVAzvIxvDb eq 'AQQkADAwATMwMAItNGQwZS1jYWM5LTAwAi0wMAoAEAA-bBifVGZBMqKVAzvIxvDb'\" is not valid. Creating query failed.\r\nclientRequestId: 8b7ab613-2c4f-4d72-9c29-969ad9d4b1a0\r\nserviceRequestId: 8b7ab613-2c4f-4d72-9c29-969ad9d4b1a0"}}

Finally )) 
This one is correct: ConversationID eq '@{variables('ConverID')}'

PavelsO_0-1669879377364.png

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @PavelsO,

Great to see it is working. That was actually what I was trying to suggest with my previous reply. Great that you figured it out 🙂

Happy to help out! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,129)