cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Get Items from SharePoint List (Limit of items)

Hi I´m making a workflow that get items from a SharePoint List, create an HTML Table and save it as .xls. It works fine but the results of that Table are only 100 elements (there is nearly 2000 in the list).

I have allready checked that there is no limit of elements in the sharepoint view.  Also I have tried to paste the results in a CSV table but the its allways the same.

Anyone can help me?

WF CSV-HTML.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

@ncarrio 

By default, the SharePoint Get items action returns only 100 rows.  To change the default setting, click on settings for the Get Items action, turn on pagination and set the threshold up to a maximum of 5000.  With the license for Power Automate that comes with Office 365, you can retrieve a maximum of 5000 items.  Premium licenses have much higher limits.

image.pngimage.png

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

@ncarrio 

By default, the SharePoint Get items action returns only 100 rows.  To change the default setting, click on settings for the Get Items action, turn on pagination and set the threshold up to a maximum of 5000.  With the license for Power Automate that comes with Office 365, you can retrieve a maximum of 5000 items.  Premium licenses have much higher limits.

image.pngimage.png

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

Hi, @ncarrio 

@ScottShearer deliver you a correct answer, you can check this documentation about the same: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/business-apps/power-automate/guidance/working-with-g.... Please mark this as resolved if you don't have further questions. Thanks.

I cant believe it was so easy (and i Havent seen it)... Thank you very much! It works perfectly!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (20,685)